|Transforming SPTC To
Better Serve The Nation
Applying for Spaza
- The Spaza business is not just an
ordinary SwaziTelecom customer but, has become an integral partner in the delivery
of telecommunication services to the public.
who is a legal persona can run a spaza business. The steps to be followed when
applying for a spaza phone are listed below:
Swazi Telecom Application
- Fill in an application form from any Telecentre or Post
- Customer issued with a reference number, as acknowledgement of
- Swazi Telecom will reserve the line for 30 calendar
applicant waits for trading license and health report from the respective
service is available, a quotation for installation is issued.
The line will
be installed as soon as SwaziTelecom receives payment. Where
service is not
readily available, the customer will be notified in writing
filed for future reference.
- Telephone line
@ E 926.00 each
- Tico Solo @ E 2,300.00 each (optional)
- Once a Works order is issued, technicians
can install the telephone
- Installation is done
in standard buildings or approved structures by
Local Authorities and Enterprise
and Employment department of licensing.
- The process will
take only 7 working days.
faults are reported to 97 and a reference number is given to a customer.
one reference number you get when reporting no matter how many times you reported
the phone until is repaired.
- All phone Spaza faults are treated
as business so there are attended as soon as possible.
Authorities (city councils and Town councils)
get the place of business.
- Fill in forms consists of sketches
of your proposed structure.
- The planner from Local Authorities
will visit the place and see if it is suitable for the business (structure approved
by local authority).
- If your application is successful you then get
a letter from Local Authorities
- Get permit from Local Authorities.
your structure and their health department check the structure if it meets their
- Get health report from Local Authorities in their Health
- Lease agreement is renewable every 2 years and you pay until
you surrender the place.
- The process will take 2 weeks, which is 10 working
Swazi Commercial Amadoda
you are on Swazi Nation land you Khonta for business through
charge of the area
- Fill in forms, and submit them to Swazi
- The process will take 7 days.
ProceduresFill in an application form, as an applicant
you should bring the following:
- Letter from Relevant local
- Bank Book
- S.P.T.C quotation